Why attend ITB Berlin 2018?
1 venue, 5 continents, 180 countries, 10,000 exhibitors, 20 branches, 160,000 Square meters, 7 Bn. EUR turnover, 200 keynotes, interviews, panel debates and workshops, all in all: 40 hours for business, networking, innovations and success.
What does ITB Buyers Circle stand for?
ITB Buyers Circle is the place to be for serious buyers with a background in leisure, business travel or MICE. For decision makers with significant budget. Main purposes? Signing deals, negotiating pricing and packages and finding new products and partners.
ITB Buyers Circle stands for exclusiveness. There are 1,000 members every year. Each is hand-picked and carefully qualified by an international team. The criteria reflect our travel inventory and exhibitor´s needs, and the strong intent to gather members with a reasonable variety of characteristics.
What to expect from ITB Buyers Circle?
Our onsite benefits will save you money, but especially time.
- Free tickets to ITB Berlin and ITB Berlin Convention, 7 – 11 March 2018
- Exclusive participation at ITB Speed Networking Event, 8 March 2018
- Separate Meeting Rooms are at your disposal at Marshall-Haus
- No waiting time thanks to shuttle services and fast lane
- Work space with Wifi, trade journals and newspapers in the ITB Buyers Circle Lounge
- Refreshments and relaxation area in the ITB Buyers Circle Lounge